Wind Power For Residential Developments – Inerjy Vertical Axis Wind Turbines
Many people across the world support renewable energy, but they’re opinions change when the discussion turns to installing a renewable energy generator, such as a wind farm, close to their residence. They apply to the acronym “NIMBY”, Not In My Back Yard. Yet you can not fault people for thinking this way. Wind power for residential developments has not taken off because of the common cons with renewable energy.
The cons with renewable energy are:
- Wind farms are loud
- Too much space is needed for a solar panel farm
- There’s a shadow flicker with wind turbines
- Solar panels and wind turbines visually pollute my home
The Inerjy engineers and designers took these cons and developed a wind power turbine that nullifies the NIMBY argument.
The EcoVert Wind Power Turbine:
- Outputs sound generation at 50dBA, similar to a running refrigerator
- Only needs the surface area of a parking space
- The EcoVert’s blade turn relatively slowly and eliminate flicker
- The design of the EcoVert is sleek, modern, & futuristic
Now, with the EcoVert, wind power for residential developments is possible. Whether it be a neighborhood, housing complex, condo building or condo complex.
To see why the EcoVert Wind Power Turbine can be placed in residential developments, watch the video below: