Wind Power for Farms – Inerjy Vertical Axis Wind Turbines
The EcoVert™ Wind Power Turbine is a perfect solution for farms looking to produce their own energy. Wind Power for farms is not a new concept as many people around the world associate the lone wind mill next to a barn when they think of a classic farm. The EcoVert™ Wind Turbine is a perfect advancement of this idea because of the following reasons.
- The EcoVert requires the surface area of a parking space
- The EcoVert emits the noise level of a running refrigerator
- Birds and other wildlife are not harmed by The EcoVert’s presence
- Power generation can be directly connected to the farm’s operations
- The Vertical Axis design does not create shadow flicker like with traditional turbines
- The Ecovert is storm resistant – besides a strong tornado, the EcoVert can survive in strong winds
- The EcoVert is an industry leader in efficiency and cost effectiveness
Federal & State Assistance
There are numerous American programs that are in place to help bring renewable energy specifically into the agriculture industry. Wind Power for farms is especially attractive because many farms are located in an area of high wind and they have the large sized operation that can really take advantage of the energy wind power supplies.
Click Here to read how the USDA is funding renewable energy projects
Learn how federal and state programs can help farms install a EcoVert™ Wind Power Turbine: