Inerjy is a leading manufacturer and developer of technology used in renewable energy generation systems. We are seeking a Financial Controller to join our management team and help fulfill our ambitious goals. We operate production planning, manufacturing cost accounting, inventory control, and financial accounting with a sophisticated and complex ERP system—Intuitive ERP. Utilizing this system and the SQL database, the Controller will analyze costs, variances and global company performance as well as report different metrics to the management team and collaboratively plan the strategic direction. The Controller has two direct reports and acts as the ERP database administrator.
We are seeking a dynamic and focused individual with a strong IT and database foundation combined with substantial manufacturing cost-accounting and finance experience. Must have expert level Excel skills and be able to write database queries. Experiences in tax planning and tax return preparation are required. The right candidate will have excellent communications skills and a desire to be involved at a senior management level. A bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is a must and an MBA and/or CPA are a plus but are not required. Candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience in a finance management role.
Responsible for directing an organization’s accounting functions. These functions include establishing and maintaining the organization’s accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives. Prepares financial reports and presents findings and recommendations to top management. Maintain banking relationships and manage cash flow. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Software Development Engineer
Position Scope: Inerjy is seeking an engineering professional to become a member of a highly skilled Engineering team. The right candidate must have successful distributed control system software development coupled with strong troubleshooting skills and must possess excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Responsibilities: Provide, as a principal contributor, the architecture, overall design and documentation of machine control software used in renewable energy and automation applications. Translate general, possibly vague, product requirements into definition, architecture and design for complex systems. Participate in definition, scope, subsystem breakdown, preparation of specifications and project scheduling. Exercise judgment within broadly-defined guidelines in recommending and selecting methods, techniques and tools for complex software projects. Candidate must be proficient in theoretical and practical aspects of software development, architecture design, hardware/software design, specification, implementation and test.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Software or Electrical Engineering
• Project Leadership Skills
• Hardware Knowledge as it relates to digital circuits
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Embedded Machine Controller software development for ARM and other processor architectures
• Experience with programming realtime operating systems
• Programming in C/C++, Java, Assembler
• Experience with CANopen communication protocols
• Basic Web Development
• Iterative development experience
• Lead Software Development Projects
• Contribute to New Product Development
• Update/Upgrade existing controller software to improve functionality and reliability
• Occasional customization of machine software to meet specific customer needs
• Occasionally create and make presentations to Sales, Marketing, Field Service, Manufacturing and various levels of management regarding product architecture, progress and schedule.
Details and Benefits:
• Full Time Permanent Position
• Reports to General Manager
• Health Plan
• Company Profit Sharing Plan