Wind Power for Churches – Inerjy Vertical Axis Wind Turbines
“The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
Places of worship need quiet peaceful surroundings, but they also need energy to power their lights and operations. That is why wind power for churches can be an energy solution with The EcoVert™ Wind Power Turbine. Religious leaders around the world and around communities are heading the call that we as people need to change our ways in order to halt climate change. What better way to head that call than installing an EcoVert™ Wind Power Turbine on a church’s grounds. Concerns that the wind power turbine will disrupt prayer and introspection are valid, but do not apply to The EcoVert™.
The EcoVert™ Wind Power Turbine is:
- Queit – comparable to a running refrigerator
- Bird-friendly – the birds see the blades move because of the direction the spin
- Flicker-Free – because the blades move slower than a traditional turbine, there is no shadow flicker
- Able to fit in a parking space – install the turbine close to the church or in its parking lot
- Storm-Resistant – The EcoVert™ can survive up to 135 mph winds
Churches are community leaders and they can lead in their efforts of waning themselves off of fossil fuels and in adopting sustainable energy. Wind power for churches is a concept that is now practical and ideal because of the EcoVert™ Wind Power Turbine.
Click Here to see how some churches have installed wind turbines to power their services.
View the following video to hear how quiet The EcoVert is: